Reflexology treatments in Wigmore, Gillingham, Medway
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a holistic therapy based on the principle that reflex areas in the face, feet and hands relate to organs, glands and systems of the body. In reflexology pressure is applied to these reflex areas to bring health and balance to the body through the stimulation of its own inherent healing capacity.
The calming effect of reflexology has a very powerful and important impact, 75-80% of disease is said to be caused by stress and tension. Reflexology is known for its ability to quickly relieve stress, harmonise the body and increase immunity.
Health Benefits of Reflexology
Good results relating to stress management, pain relief, muscle relaxation, improved digestive processes, improved circulation and lymphatic flow can be obtained very quickly.
- The elderly – increased blood and circulation flow, foot mobilisation, increased immunity
- Women’s health – I recommend it for all women for menstrual problems, before and after pregnancy and menopause – helping to balance hormones and other effects such as backache, swollen ankles and legs, constipation, headaches and cramps
- Emotional wellbeing – by calming the nervous system, inducing relaxation and helping combat the effects of stress, anxiety and depression
- Chronic illness – by reducing pain, aiding the elimination of toxins and balancing all body systems
- Cancer care – helping to improve overall health, alleviating symptoms of drugs associated with cancer
Reflexology is a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment. Since the face and feet are the only areas being addressed, there is never any need for removal of clothing.
I am now also qualified in Facial Reflexology Bergman Method;
Like foot reflexology, the face has reflexes, which once stimulated help to aid the body’s own healing mechanisms. Facial Reflexology is a powerful tool in reducing stress, tension & anxiety. Clients have also experienced great results using this as a tool against insomnia, migraines, sinus problems, IBS, Bells Palsy & anxiety.
Facial Reflexology can be very powerful, due to the face’s close proximity to the brain and central nervous system. The reflex points directly connect to the body’s neural-pathways, allowing for an immediate response once stimulated. Leaving the recipient feeling immediately relaxed and soothed.
The unique benefit of Facial Reflexology is that not only does it aim to help clients improve their health and wellbeing, it also helps leave the skin looking smoother and more toned. The gentle facial reflexology techniques stimulate circulation and release muscle tension, helping clients to look better, younger and promote a healthy glow.
Face or Foot Reflexology with choice of aromatherapy blends and skin softening 100% natural oil
-45mins treatment £40
-Facial Reflexology and Foot Reflexology 1hr 10mins £55
-Facial Reflexology, Organic Facial and Foot Reflexology 1hr 30mins £70
Hot Stone Heaven
-Foot Reflexology with organic foot scrub & hot stones massage, ideal if you suffer from cold feet and poor circulation 1hr £50
View more treatments and packages here
Are you looking for:
- Pregnancy Reflexology, read more here
- More Packages including reflexology, massage, spa, facials.. click here