Reflexology treatments in Chatham
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a holistic therapy based on the principle that reflex areas in the feet and hands relate to organs, glands and systems of the body. In reflexology pressure is applied to these reflex areas to bring health and balance to the body through the stimulation of its own inherent healing capacity.
The calming effect of reflexology has a very powerful and important impact, 75-80% of disease is said to be caused by stress and tension. Reflexology is known for its ability to quickly relieve stress, harmonise the body and increase immunity.
Good results relating to stress management, pain relief, muscle relaxation, improved digestive processes, improved circulation and lymphatic flow can be obtained very quickly.
- The elderly – increased blood and circulation flow, foot mobilisation, increased immunity
- Women’s health – I recommend it for all women for menstrual problems, before and after pregnancy and menopause – helping to balance hormones and other effects such as backache, swollen ankles and legs, constipation, headaches and cramps
- Emotional wellbeing – by calming the nervous system, inducing relaxation and helping combat the effects of stress, anxiety and depression
- Chronic illness – by reducing pain, aiding the elimination of toxins and balancing all body systems
- Cancer care – helping to improve overall health, alleviating symptoms of drugs associated with cancer
Reflexology is a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment. Since the feet and/or hands are the only areas being addressed, there is never any need for removal of clothing.
45mins treatment £35
1hr treatment £40
50mins treatment with hot stones £40 – ideal if you suffer from cold feet and bad circulation
Block discount, have 5 treatments and receive £20 off on your 6th visit (within a year)
- Pregnancy Reflexology, read more here
- Packages including reflexology, massage, spa, facials.. click here