Looking after you during Covid 19
In addition to the high standards of hygiene already in place I have implemented additional sanitisation and social distancing measures to protect the health and safety of my clients when you visit Relaxed Mind and Body Holistic Practice.
- Facility to wash hands or use a hand sanitiser is requested when entering the therapy room
- Your therapist will thoroughly wash hands pre and post treatment.
- Being vigilant with hygiene standards ensuring all surfaces such as seating, equipment and product containers are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between clients. Door handles, hand railing and other frequently used surfaces are disinfected between clients.
- Ensuring all towels and bedding are hot washed 60C and dirty laundry stored away in a separate room
- Treatment table and pillows are fitted with covers which are wiped and disinfected between clients, then fresh bedding provided for each client
- Therapy room is ventilated between clients and at the end of each working day
- Ensuring social distancing requirements are adhered to when entering and leaving the premises and during consultations
- I will be wearing a visor during all treatments and a type 2 facial covering during face/head massages and facials.
If you are feeling unwell, please call or text Heidi on 07985 457885 and give at least 24hrs notice to reschedule your appointment
I believe it is important to provide this information to ensure you feel comfortable visiting Relaxed Mind and Body and can focus on restoration and relaxation during your treatment. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these regulations to help us stop the spread of the virus.