Dear client, Please read the following pointers before your appointment.
- Please arrive on time and wait in the car, I will message you to say I am free. If you are more than 5 mins late I will not be able to offer the full treatment time for you.
- Please arrange with me to pay for your treatment in advance , via paypal or bank transfer, exact cash is also accepted.
- Bring your own water/juice with you. (no refreshments provided in the therapy room)
- From 8th Aug it will be mandatory for clients to wear a face covering for massage & beauty services, this includes private home based settings (as advised by BEIS, The department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy) If you are unable to wear a face covering due to health reasons or if it restricts your breathing when lying face down please let me know.
- When you arrive for your appointment you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- Due to the extra laundry, PPE and cleaning required I have suspended the loyalty card scheme for a while (instead of increasing prices) Your cards will still be valid and the scheme will continue in the near future. I appreciate your understanding and patience during this time
- If you’re feeling unwell, have been ill recently, or have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19, Please do not attend any appointments and reschedule your session.
- Relaxed Mind and Body reserves the right to refuse any client for treatment if there is a danger of the client putting the therapists and other clients health at risk.
- If I feel ill or show symptoms of Covid 19 I will temporarily close the business and self isolate for 14 days. Your booking will then be rescheduled and booked in as soon as I am fit to work again.
- Covid 19 symptoms are – New continuous cough – high temperature – loss of / or change in sense of taste or smell. You can find more information via NHShttps://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
You can also view my COVID 19 health and safety certificate and more information about new general measures in place HERE
Thank you for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back 🙂
If you have any questions regarding your treatment or if you need clarification about these guidelines please get in touch.